Sunday, January 5, 2014

Releasing Worry



Today I have a choice, in this moment I have a choice. I can either think on and focus on all of the looming challenges this life, this day, this situation, this moment has OR I can trust God. I can choose to trust him by turning my focus to his word, his promise, his support and encouragement that he is who he says he is and he does what he says he will do. 

Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they? 
(Matthew 6:26 AMP)

God is even more aware of my situations and circumstances than I am! How silly is it for me or you to worry that God might not come through. He designed this day and every day. He loves us and will take care of us. 


Even in the midst of challenges WE can't see a solution for, God is already there and he already has a plan and a solution that he will provide in his timing. 

The question is, in this day, in this moment can I trust God to be God? Can I let go and be a child and trust my father?

Release worry and instead rejoice in God!


For more information on Rachel Zeskind Wellness Ministries visit www.rzwellnessministries.org
Follow on Twitter: @RachelZeskind and @Wellnesministry

No comments:

Post a Comment